Saturday, September 8, 2012

And so it begins....

I have been throwing around the idea of starting a blog for sometime.. It all started when a friend on Facebook updated her status saying "Anyone have any fun ideas, hobbies, time wasting suggestions for me to busy myself with?" And I thought to myself, hmmmm yes, YES i do!! I commented with a few of my favs, the things that seem to consume my non-working life. Then it occurred to me, why should i stop there..? Shouldn't EVERYONE be privy to this information?! The answer, was a wholehearted yes :)
So, here it goes! I will try my best to introduce any and all of you to something new and interesting.. whether is is a new TV show, or a new and entertaining website, restaurant (for the Melbournians out there!), or something a little techy for the Apple lovers out there, hey let's even throw some fashion and beauty in there just for good measure!
Hope y'all find a little something of interest!



No comments:

Post a Comment